ILC Damping Rings R&D Workshop Computing Support
- Wireless access via Cornell's Red Rover service; Red Rover Guest should be sufficient for almost every need
- In the event of problems with wireless connections, limited wired internet access will be available at the ILR Conference Center
- All meetings will be "broadcast" via WebEx
- If you take a flash drive (several are provided in each meeting room) to the ILR Conference Center secretary on the 3rd floor, she will be able to print documents for you as needed.
- Audio/Visual equipment:
- LCD projector (permanently mounted in room)
- Projection screen (permanently mounted in room)
- Power strips
- Set of general use flash drives
- Laser pointers in each room
- Computer Support
This topic: ILC/DampingRings/ILCDR08 >
Topic revision: 07 Jul 2008, MarkPalmer
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding CLASSE Wiki? Send feedback