A block of rooms have been reserved at the Holiday Inn Ithaca - Downtown. Reservations will be accepted through Saturday, June 21, 2008. After June 21st the block will be closed out and any remaining rooms will be put back into regular inventory for sale to the general public. Participants should register with the hotel directly. Please indicate that you are part of the CESRTA Workshop
at the time of registration to obtain the workshop room rate.
Hotel Reservation Information:
- Workshop nightly rate: $119.99
- Reservations can be made by any of the following methods (remember to specify that the reservation is for the CESRTA Workshop):
- Call the hotel directly at +1 607 272 1000.
- Call the Holiday Inn toll free number at +1 800 465 4329.
- Register online (when registering online, the special room rate can be obtained by specifying the code: CES ).
- The main workshop block of rooms will be held only until June 21, 2008, so please book early.
Travel Between the Holiday Inn and the ILR Conference Center
A shuttle bus will run between the hotel and the ILR Conference Center at the beginning and end of each day. In addition, buses operate between downtown Ithaca and the Cornell Campus throughout the day. More information about the shuttle and bus schedules can be found on the Transportation
If you would like to drive from the hotel to campus, you will need to purchase a visitor's parking permit
at one of the visitor and parking booths located at the four main entrances to the campus. Visitor parking can then be used in designated areas.
This topic: ILC/DampingRings/ILCDR08 > WebHome >
Topic revision: 13 Jun 2008, TimothyOConnell
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding CLASSE Wiki? Send feedback