Getting to Ithaca
- General information about getting to Ithaca as well as things to do while here can be found on Cornell's Visiting Ithaca page.
Transportation to and from the Workshop
Shuttle buses will be provided to and from the hotel to the meeting facilities at Cornell's ILR Conference Center. If you prefer to drive yourself, you can purchase visitor's parking passes at one of the kiosks at the main entrances to Cornell's campus. There is also a bus service running regularly between the Cornell Campus and downtown Ithaca if you need to go back and forth during the day.
Final Shuttle Bus Schedule
- Pick-ups at the Holiday Inn:
- Tuesday, July 8: 8:30 am pickup at front entrance
- Wednesday, July 9: 8:30 am pickup at front entrance
- Thursday, July 10: 8:30 am pickup at front entrance
- Friday, July 11: 8:30 am pickup at front entrance
- Returns to Holiday Inn and/or Airport:
- Tuesday, July 8 from Wilson Lab: 8:00 pm pickup at 5th floor entrance
- Wednesday, July 9 from ILR Conf Ctr: 6:00 pm pickup from front entrance
- Thursday, July 10 from Statler Hotel: 9:00 pickup from front entrance
- Friday, July 11 from ILR Conf Ctr: Noon pickup from front entrance (will stop at Ithaca Airport and Holiday Inn)
Tompkins County Area Transit Schedules
Driving to the Cornell Campus
This topic: ILC/DampingRings/ILCDR08 > WebHome >
Topic revision: 07 Jul 2008, MarkPalmer
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding CLASSE Wiki? Send feedback