Add or change your research statement
- Navigate to your project page.
- Locate the words "Research Statement" on the page. The link should be active
- Select the "Research Statement" link.
- Select "edit" on the lower grey bar. This will open the page in the edit environment.
- Enter or edit your research statement.
- Use double spaces to create line breaks.
- The clipboard may be used to copy and paste blocks of text into the statement.
- MS-Word formatting may not transfer; formatting will require fixing.
- Use controls to "deactivate" words with a CAPITAL following a lowercase, ie SiD or LumiCal. Example:
This <nop>LumiCal</nop> is being developed for the <nop>SiD</nop> concept.
- Do not modify the ALLOWTOPICCHANGE lines (3 lines, starting with "<", ending with ">")
- Click "save" on the lower grey bar.
Please address the following questions in your statement.
- What are the goals of this R&D project. How does this R&D project address the needs of one or more of the detector concepts?
- If there are multiple institutions participating in this project, please describe the distribution of responsibilities.
- Are there significant recent results?
- What are the plans for the near future(about 1 year)? What are the plans on a time scale of 2 to 3 years?
- Are there critical items that must be addressed before significant results can be obtained from this project?
- Is the support for this project sufficient? Are there significant improvements that could be made with additional support?
This topic: ILC/WWS > WebHome
> Instructions >
Topic revision: 29 Dec 2005, DanPeterson
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding CLASSE Wiki? Send feedback