CLASSE Safety Documents
CLASSE Safety Documents are stored in Invenio on edms. For a general introduction to EDMS, please see DocumentDatabase
Collections, and access controls.
Only the Safety Admin group can create or modify safety documents. The Safety Committee group can view all safety documents, but not edit. For now, both of these groups are maintained in Invenio.
The following safety records are only viewable by members of the Safety Admin or Safety Committee groups.
- Safety Committee Meetings
- Incident Reports
- Confidential Safety Procedures
In addition, the following safety records are only viewable from onsite or after logging in using a CLASSE username and password:
- Safety Notes
- Safety Presentations
- Safety Projects
- Safety Plans
- Safety Procedures
- Obsolete Safety Procedures
- Permits and Applications
The Safety Procedures collection has two sub-collections, "Obsolete Procedures" and "Confidential Procedures." To move a record between the Safety Procedures collections:
- browse to the full detail view of record you'd like to move
- click on "Edit This Record" in the lower-right link list
- change "PROCEDURES" to "OBSOLETEPROCEDURES" or "CONFIDENTIALPROCEDURES", and hit the Enter key or click on a different field
- From the default MARC view, this is the "490__" field
- From the Human view, this is the "note identifier"
- click on "Submit"