The CLASSE Install Disk requires that "Legacy Boot" be Enabled
and "Secure Boot" be Disabled
in order for all the Install Disk functions to work properly.
Microsoft requires all Windows 8 & 10 PCs to ship with "Secure Boot" Enabled
and boot method set to UEFI Only
To set up an P520, take the following steps FIRST:
To enable "Legacy Boot" and disable "Secure Boot"
- Enter BIOS setup (by holding down or at boot time)
- To disable "Secure Boot"
- Select the "Security" tab
- Select "Secure Boot" (3rd item from bottom of list)
- Set "Secure Boot" to Disabled
- To disable OS Optimized Defaults
- Select the "Exit" tab
- Set "OS Optimized Defaults" to Disabled
- To Enable "Legacy Boot"
- Select the "Startup" tab
- Set "UEFI/Legacy Boot" to Both
- Set "UEFI/Legacy Boot Priority" to Legacy First