The CBB Ontology WebProtege
is available at https://webprotege.cbb.cornell.edu
When sending emails to cbb-ontology-admin-l(at)list.cornell.edu, please include "CBB ONTOLOGY" somewhere in the subject line
Creating Accounts and Logging in
To create an account, browse to https://webprotege.cbb.cornell.edu
and click on "Sign up for account" in the upper-right corner.
Once you have an account, you should be able to use the "Sign in" button to the left of "Sign up for account."
Obtaining Editing Rights
After signing up, send your username
to cbb-ontology-admin-l(at)list.cornell.edu to obtain editing rights to the ontology.
Any information useful for first year CBB graduate students
- Techniques (e.g. DFT, XPS, STM, KPFM)
- Materials (e.g. different superconductors, different photocathodes)
- Instruments and their constituent parts (e.g. linear accelerator, aberration corrector)
- Parameters (e.g. brightness, emittance, aperture)
- Specific facilities (e.g. NSLS-II, TRIUMF, CBB)
All CBB graduate students and post-docs
must have at least 10 contributions per year
(by generating or editing entries).
Ontology User Guide
For more detailed information, please check the CBB ontology user guide PDF
CBB Ontology presentation
from CBB Annual Meeting 2017.