The bottom of each page has a "Publish Page" button. When this button is pressed, that page is published immediately. Here is a rough outline of our proposed publication process:
- Author/Content Contributor makes changes in wiki
- Submit changes to appropriate Content Supervisor (person responsible for page or topic)
- At Content Supervisor's discretion, notify rest of the Web Dev. Com. giving at least one full day before the changes will be published
- If not approved, back to step 1.
- If no objections, Content Supervisor publishes changes. The published site may be viewed by browsing https://wiki.lepp.cornell.edu/published/WebHome.html
- published changes get automatically pushed to public website at 4:00am.
For logging purposes, an email is sent to our Web Publish
HyperNews forum each time a page is published. To receive these notifications, please subscribe to Web Publish
Each directory in our site (which corresponds to a TWiki web) will have a "Content Supervisor" responsible for the content and appearance of that directory. In addition, separate Content Supervisors may be appointed for individual pages or topics.
- Content Supervisors are responsible for maintaining the group members (those able to edit and/or publish) of their web
Requests for new webs must be sent to WebComfirstname.lastname@example.org
. When the request has been approved, the new web will be created including initial pages and groups as necessary.