Table of Contents:
- CesrTA Operations and R&D
- Reports and Publications
- Cost Account Manager and Coordinator Resources (some pages are restricted access)
- Phase III proposal
- Advisory Committee CesrTA Program Review (September 11, 2012)
- Joint NSF and DOE Review (July 16-17, 2007)
- Selected Talks and Presentations
- ILC Damping Ring Links and Resources
- Working Areas (Obsolete)
- The next CESR Test Accelerator Run is scheduled to begin April, 2014.
- The next CesrTA Collaboration meeting will take place Tuesday, February 25 at 5PM US EST.
|σE/E||8.6 x 10-4|
|αp||6.4 x 10-3|
|Nb||1-2 x 10^10|
We are presently targeting vertical emittances in the 20pm range as part of the reduced scope CesrTA program. Preliminary evaluations of beam-based alignment techniques suggest that it should be possible to approach these levels. We are presently exploring the impact of beam dynamics effects leading to emittance growth for finite current beams. Our goal is to be able to operate with bunch currents corresponding to the ILC damping ring specification for electron cloud growth measurements and to explore the impact of the electron cloud on ultra low emittance beams using detailed witness bunch studies.
- CesrTA Schedule: Experimental and downtime schedule information
- CesrTA Procedures: Procedures for CesrTA experimental activities
- CesrTA Data: Central link for obtaining access to CesrTA data
- CesrTA Lattice and Layout Information
- CesrTA Electron Cloud Modeling Parameters
- Machine Studies Request Template
- Machine Studies
- Collaboration Meetings - WebEx meetings of the international collaboration (typically, but not always, on the 2nd Tuesday of every month)
- General Meetings - Weekly project meetings at Cornell (Friday, 10am Eastern Time)
- Working Group Meetings - Links to various topical meeting pages (some may be LEPP-restricted)
- CesrTA Steering Committee Meetings (Restricted Access)
- Supporting Information for participation in various workshops.
- Visitor Forms to be completed by collaborators coming to Cornell for experiments
- Accommodations for visiting collaborators
- Register on the CU-LEPP International Linear Collider Wiki
- CesrTA Collaboration Mailing List:
- An email list has been set up to assist communication and co-ordination for the CesrTA collaboration. Click on the subscribe link below to join the list. You should send the email from the address that you wish to be subscribed. Anyone who is subscribed can send email to the list at email@example.com. You can unsubscribe by means of the unsubscribe link below.
- Subscribe - Please make sure the body of your message is blank
- Unsubscribe - Please make sure the body of your message is blank
- Replicon Timesheet Information: Summary of CesrTA Project and CESR General Operations and Maintenance time reporting categories
- WBS & Accounting Information: LEPP project WBS and CAM purchase information
- Phase III Project Description: The proposal for Cesr-TA Phase III is part of a larger, comprehensive proposal for accelerator physics research at Cornell.
February 2008 Impact Statement describing the changes and impacts of the de-scoping from the original proposal. De-scoped proposal document.
- LEPP Accelerator Physics Seminar 8 November 2013. Observation of Electron Trapping by CESRTA by J.A. Crittenden (pdf)
- American Physical Society Meeting 11-15 April 2008: Poster by J.A. Crittenden (pdf ppt)
- April 24, 2007 Seminar at LBNL - M. Palmer
- LEPP Journal Club Talk by M. Palmer (Oct. 6, 2006).
- Presentation(M. Palmer) at the Oxford Laserwire Miniworkshop (July 3, 2006)
- EPAC06 paper (pdf) and poster (ppt).
- CESR_Future.ppt: Mark Palmer's presentation at the 2nd International Linear Collider Workshop (Snowmass 2005). Also available in a pdf version.
- emittance_memo.pdf: Mark Palmer's memo on minimum emittance in a wiggler-dominated ring.
- Rubin-CESR-DRTestFacility.ppt: Dave Rubin's Presentation at the CERN Meeting (Nov. 2005). Also available in a pdf version.
- CesrTF_Instrumentation_Alignment.ppt: Items for Discussion with UK Collaborators. Also available in a pdf version.
- ILC Damping Ring Web Page maintained by Andy Wolski.
- In order to subscribe to the ILC.ILC damping ring mailing list, you should send mail to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe ilcdr" in the body. To unsubscribe, send mail to the same address with "unsubscribe ilcdr" in the body.
- International Linear Collider Web Site
- Baseline Configuration Document for the ILC.
- Alignment Issues
- Low-Emittance Tuning
- Cryogenics Issues
- Electron Cloud
- Intrabeam Scattering
- Instrumentation and Feedback Issues
- CesrTA Lattice Information
- UCLC Proposal
- REU Projects for 2006
- Vacuum Systems Development
- CesrTA Weekly Project Meetings
- Members and Assignments
- ILC Accelerator R&D Meetings are held every Thursday at 3pm in the Wilson Small Conference Room. All are welcome!
- Presentations Area for posting of presentations for the weekly ILC Accelerator R&D Meetings
- sey_collabo_mtg_2013jan22.pdf: sey_collabo_mtg_2013jan22.pdf
- sey_collabo_mtg_2013jan22.pptx: sey_collabo_mtg_2013jan22.pptx
- 20130122-DesignOfNewCodedAperture.ppt: 20130122-DesignOfNewCodedAperture.ppt
- 20130122-DesignOfNewCodedAperture.pdf: 20130122-DesignOfNewCodedAperture.pdf
- project_description_references_nsf_accphys.pdf: project_description_references_nsf_accphys.pdf
|20130122-DesignOfNewCodedAperture.pdf||manage||1172.9 K||22 Jan 2013 - 16:03||DavidRubin|
|ppt||20130122-DesignOfNewCodedAperture.ppt||manage||1592.0 K||22 Jan 2013 - 16:03||DavidRubin|
|pptx||CesrTA_ODR_2013_0219.pptx||manage||23335.2 K||19 Feb 2013 - 08:16||DavidRubin|
|ppt||CesrTA_Seminar_R0.ppt||manage||8905.5 K||07 Aug 2007 - 11:52||UnknownUser||Basic Seminar Slides (MAP)|
|F100014.pdf||manage||2274.9 K||01 Jul 2008 - 14:02||UnknownUser||APS Meeting 2008 pdf|
|ppt||F100014.ppt||manage||9209.0 K||01 Jul 2008 - 14:02||UnknownUser||APS Meeting 2008 ppt|
|ppt||JournalClub_CesrTF_2006_1006.ppt||manage||11625.0 K||12 Oct 2006 - 17:09||UnknownUser||LEPP Journal Club Talk - M. Palmer Oct. 6, 2006|
|crittenden_8nov13.pdf||manage||6555.6 K||08 Nov 2013 - 13:42||UnknownUser||crittenden_8nov13.pdf|
|bmad||dtc.bmad||manage||3.0 K||27 Jun 2011 - 15:13||DavidRubin|
|bmad||dtc_straights.bmad||manage||16.6 K||27 Jun 2011 - 15:14||DavidRubin|
|dat||inj_ext_straight.dat||manage||46.8 K||07 Jul 2011 - 03:05||DavidRubin|
|project_description_references_nsf_accphys.pdf||manage||2835.8 K||17 Feb 2014 - 08:08||DavidRubin|
|sey_collabo_mtg_2013jan22.pdf||manage||1179.1 K||22 Jan 2013 - 16:02||DavidRubin|
|pptx||sey_collabo_mtg_2013jan22.pptx||manage||1585.2 K||22 Jan 2013 - 16:02||DavidRubin|